Good evening. How are you all travelling tonight? We are relieved today's gale has finally departed after causing havoc in Hobart. Peace reigns on Planet Baby as the pixies slumber. Right, time to get my blogging socks on! As promised, it's Post of the Month Club time again. We've had a long break from it and I'm raring to go again. I hope you'll join in and link up a post, especially if you've never done it before!
Right, so the regulars know the drill but for any newbies, here's how we play it:
- Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to find me?');
- Look through your posts for June 2013;
- Find the one you're most proud of;
- Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
- Add your post to the linky at the bottom of this post; and
- Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments. Don't forget Operation blog love!
Let's see if we can make it a bumper edition. This edition will close publication on 14 July 2013.
Okay, time to crank up the presses - let's go!