Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Post of the Month Club for June 2012. I'm so delighted by the response to last month's Club - 51 entries was fabulous!
There was such diversity in the entries, covering the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, waiting for one's firstborn to complete her driving test, supermarket shopping in Kenya, celebrating a 4th birthday party and attending a reception with the Governor of Tasmania, just to name a few.
Let's see what you all come up with for this edition. So, time to crank up the presses and let's get this baby printed!
For those new to Planet Baby, what you need to do is:
- Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to connect with me?');
- Look through your posts for June 2012;
- Find the one you're most proud of;
- Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
- Add your post to the linky at the bottom of this post; and
- Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments.
I'd love to see as many of you as possible join in - it's such an easy way to promote your blogs and meet other fabulous bloggers to boot.
I would really encourage you to visit a few of the blogs listed and leave comments there - let's get some fabulous bloggy karma happening! It's a shame to only 'dump and run' with your post - don't miss this opportunity to find some other like-minded souls out there in Blogland.
My contribution is an update on my recovery from post-natal depression and the joy I've found in an e-course I've just completed.
Now over to you!