Monday 25 June 2012

Are you ready for the next Post of the Month Club linky?

Hello gorgeous ones. Just a quickie tonight. Thanks so much for your kind comments on my first vlog! I've found your responses really intriguing, especially Amanda's one about my accent ☺. I actually enjoyed making it so I promise I'll shoot some more soon, especially about the insides of my craft cupboards! I'd also like to thank you for your patience in bearing with me whilst my hand recovers its full strength. I hope to catch up on replying to your recent post comments this week, now the pixies are back at school and daycare, leaving me with some precious hours to myself. Please know that I read, and value, every single comment you leave for me.
Now, onto business. With June drawing to an end, it's time to start dusting off your favourite post of the month to join in our Post of the Month Club linky party.

For those new to Planet Babythis is what you need to do in the lead-up to 30 June 2012:
  • Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to connect with me?');
  • Look through your posts for June 2012;
  • Find the one you're most proud of; 
  • Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
  • Add your post to the linky at the bottom of my post on 30 June 2012; and
  • Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments.
I'll be back next week on 30 June 2012 to open the party.

I'd love to see as many of you as possible join in - it's such an easy way to promote your blogs and meet other fabulous bloggers to boot.

We had 51 entries last month which I was thrilled about. I loved seeing some of you befriend other bloggers through it as well. 

I would really encourage you to visit a few of the blogs listed and leave comments there - let's get some fabulous bloggy karma happening! It's a shame to only 'dump and run' with your post - don't miss this opportunity to find some other like-minded souls out there in Blogland.

Okay, time to get back to my homework for my e-courses!
Photobucket
PS 'Sunday splendour' will return next week - I was a little snowed under on the weekend to come up with the goods!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...