Saturday 5 May 2012

Some Saturday soul food: Linda Ellis

Hello you gorgeous Planetarians, all 484 of you (hmm, that magical '500' number is inching closer - maybe you can help me make it soon!). We've had another full day on Planet Baby, starting with 9 am soccer for the whole family. Mercifully, it had finally stopped raining and the autumnal sun shone. There's been baking of more Anzac biscuits (Miss India is addicted ☺), the drying and sorting of 4 loads of washing after a week of rain and a spot of stationery shopping for me at Officeworks (my nirvana!).

Tonight I have the delightful task of sharing with you a sensational video which really shakes me to my core.

After going through the process of writing, and delivering, my darling Dad's eulogy, I completely *get* this.

Unlike my usual 'Some Saturday soul food' posts, this is not text but a video.

I urge you to click on it and ponder its core premise - "What matters is how we live and love and how we spend our dash."

I promise you won't regret it.
It's only short but utterly inspiring. Here it is.

Do let us know what you think. I can't wait to hear your responses!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...