Monday 28 May 2012

Newsflash: Welcome to the Post of the Month Club!

Hello Lovelies, all 493 of you (and a warm welcome to the newbies - have you found your bearings on this new planet yet? Ask me if you're lost!). This is my last post to be typed with my bandaged hand, thankfully. All will be revealed tomorrow morning when I see the surgeon - fingers crossed he's happy with the result. In the interim, I have some breaking news to share with you.

Long-time Planetarians know that gorgeous Felicity of Gifts of Serendipity is one of my dearest friends. She has decided to have a blogcation for a while. I know we'll all miss her sparkling presence in Blogland and particularly her thoughtful and ever-encouraging comments. I'm sure you all join with me in wishing her a refreshing break and look forward to her return, hopefully sooner rather than later.
That's meant she's had to alter her existing blog commitments. One of them is hosting the fabulous 'Post of the Month Club' linky which was started by our mutual clever and delightful friend, Laura at Happy Homemaker UK. It's a brilliant and dead-easy linky party - one of the best I've seen around.

The premise is that you choose your favourite blog post of the month and add it to the linky. That's it!

Then have fun as you hop on your magic carpet and zoom all over the world, discovering what all the other linked bloggers have on display as their best. I've made the most serendipitous discoveries and new friends through it.  

Anyway, with Felicity taking a break, Laura has sweetly asked if I'd like to host POTMC here on Planet Baby. I'm delighted to accept her offer. I think you'll all love it!

Now with time running short until month's end and my current typing-hampered-state, I just wanted to quickly let you know the news before I start getting everything organised. 

Laura will also post about it on her blog in the next few days to ensure her followers know where POTMC is for the moment. 

I'll be back on Wednesday with more details. I do hope I've piqued your interest. So, what do you think? Are you in?!
Photobucket
Edited on 29 May 2012: Here's lovely Laura's welcome post here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...