Sunday 27 May 2012

And on the seventh day she rested...

My view looking downwards at my poor paw
Well, my friends, I haven't really rested since my operation. I have tried. Believe me.

But having had 3 pixies to take care of, absolute rest with my hand placed on the suggested cushion has been impossible.

Anyway, I've finished my painkillers and can make a fist easily which will be required on Wednesday when the stitches are removed. 

Until then, I have to shower with a plastic bag over my bandage and remember to use my left hand instead of my right (hard to do after 41 years of my brain being programmed differently!). And my fabulous father-in-law will collect Joshie from school tomorrow as I can't yet drive. He's a good man.

So, time to take my hand to some restful sleep! Sunday splendour will return next week when my hand is back to its full working glory. Have a wonderful week!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...