Wednesday 30 May 2012

How the Post of the Month Club works

Welcome to Wednesday, sweet Planetarians! I had my stitches removed from my hand yesterday and the surgeon liked what he saw. My wound is healing well although it's very tender. I've been amazed at how much strength I've lost in my right hand in that week! I have another 5 weeks of recovery ahead before I'm back to normal. And pain-free - the best bit!

I hope to start replying to your recent comments soon but will have to "listen to my body", according to my surgeon, and pace myself.

Anyway, back to business. I'm thrilled to see some of you are getting excited about joining the fabulous Post of the Month Club (POTMC for short). In case you missed my edit of my last post, here's a post from the lovely Laura at Happy Homemaker UK announcing POTMC's move over here.

What is the Post of the Month Club?

For those unfamiliar with it, this is how gorgeous Felicity succinctly summed it up. It is a:
  • Fabulous way for you to showcase your favourite post each month;
  • Brilliant opportunity to connect with new friends; and
  • Wonderful reminder of what you've been up to by highlighting a special post.
How does it work?

At the end of the month, I remind you (like I am here) that's it's time to get organised. 

So, your mission now is to:
  • sift through your posts for May 2012;
  • find the one that you're most proud of; and 
  • edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end to let everyone know that you write for the Club.
When the linky opens here tomorrow, simply add your post and visit a few other Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments.

Easy-peasy, don't you think?

As clever Laura says, "You've already done the hardest part of writing a really awesome post". Why not share it on?

It would be fabulous to see the POTMC button on your sidebar as it will help to let others know that you're part of this special group of writers.  

Simply copy the HTML code from my sidebar and add it to your own sidebar as an HTML/Java Code widget (for Blogger users) - easy as!

I can't wait to see what you have lined up for us this month.

Welcome to the Club!

So, I'll see you back here tomorrow, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, when the linky opens. Ooh, this should be a lark! 

Let me know if anything is unclear and I'll do my best to help. 
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...