Thursday 8 March 2012

Struggling to *go gently*: time for some reflection

Hello Lovelies. Oh my! Thankyou so much for your overwhelming support to my little idea of opening an Etsy shop to sell some of my creations. I am bowled over by your responses. Now I just have to work out the right timing for Planet Baby. We have had so many happenings here this week (I'll fill you in as soon as I can) that my brain is in overdrive, about Etsy and life in general. 

It's teeming with possibilities, problems, all-the-thoughts-that-overcrowd-my-brain-so-much-that-I-can't-think-straight and a multitude of competing emotions. Oh, and the pixies' cacophony...

I want to call 'time out'.

I need some time for reflection.
Source
I need to take a firm hold of this ship's tiller again and steer us into some uncharted waters. 

It's time for a leap of faith. A few of them, actually.

Once again, The Brave Girls Club has provided me with comfort today. How this little beauty just *happened* to lob into my inbox today goes beyond sweet serendipity. Seriously, I think those wise women can read my mind.
That's just the whisper in my ear I need right now.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...