Wednesday 7 March 2012

Blog love: The House that A-M Built and a little idea...

Hello you precious Planetarians! I'm so pleased more of you seem to be able to comment now you've mastered the art of clicking on the post title as I mentioned here. Once I find a moment, I'll actually start replying to your comments - please know that I read, and value, every one. But I am having a whirlwind of a week. Changes are afoot on Planet Baby - big ones. Will reveal all when I can - sorry to be so cryptic!

Thankyou
Please hop over to this brilliant blog here if you don't already follow A-M
I just wanted to share with you a beautiful gesture by a dear bloggy friend of mine, the incomparable A-M from The House that A-M Built. Yesterday she posted here about a present I sent her for her birthday recently. 
Photo courtesy of A-M, showing my present atop her gorgeous desk
Not only did she do that (which would have been delightful on its own as I certainly didn't expect such a response when I sent it, purely as a friend), she then devoted an entire post to my crafty pursuits and encouraged people to hop on over here for a peek. Isn't she the kindest soul?

A little idea

She's been most encouraging of my little projects and is campaigning for me to open an Etsy shop to sell them. Planet Baby's coffers would appreciate any contributions. What do you think? I'm *sorely tempted*.

Having an artistic outlet which could actually make money sounds an *enticing proposition* to me! I've already contacted a few of you crafty minxes out there creating your own gorgeous wares for tips and been overwhelmed by the generosity of the knowledge you've shared. Thankyou! 

Oh my stars! So much going on here. I need some time and clear headspace (what is that?!) to give it some considered thought.

I'd love to hear if you think a little Etsy shop for my Liberty fabric and ribbon covered words and letters could be a goer. I have numerous other ideas as well. What do you think? Would you be interested in buying some of my little creations? If you want to see some of the things I've made, just click here for all my 'creativity' posts.

I would really value your comments, suggestions and ideas - over to you! Thanks so much. 
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...