Tuesday 6 March 2012

A quick comment on my blog commenting system

Source
Hello Lovelies! It's a blustery, squally old autumnal day in old Hobart Town. I thought I'd just post the quickest note to help those of you who are having problems using the new CommentLuv commenting system I have installed.

I am still ironing out some details with their friendly Help Desk and once it's all fixed, will post about it properly.

For the interim, though, here are the important bits.
  • To open the comment box, just click on the post title. 
  • The comment box should then appear underneath the post as usual. 
  • Then away you go.
Please let me know if that doesn't work for you!

If you've all having too many problems, I will revert to Old Boy Blogger's system again as I don't want you to feel I've pressed the *mute button* ☺.

Thanks so much for your patience!

PS While I'm here, I realise that my Google Friend Connect box under 'Lovely Planetarians' is just white at the moment. I am waiting on the Google Help Desk for a solution. Many bloggers all over the world are having the same problem. As I have a Blogger blog (albeit with my own domain name), the GFC widget should still work as Google has only stopped supporting it on non-Blogger blogs. Fingers crossed it's fixed quickly!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...