Hello, sweet friends – my, we’re nearly at 300 now! Hmm, I sense a giveaway might *just* be coming up soon! This week on Planet Baby has been a little tense as we await some news as to whether we can realise the long-hoped-for-dream I alluded to last week. Still cryptic, I know but you’ll just have to be patient with me for a while longer ☺. I have also been really touched by your responses to my last post on my perfectionism – it’s comforting to know I’m not alone on that score. Thankyou for your willingness to share your own life experiences about it. Anyway, let’s wrap up what else I’ve been up to this week!
*I feasted upon* this scrumptious brownie, lovingly made by Mr PB. He’s a master at baking them so they’re just fudgy but not too much. Let me know if you want the recipe – it’s never failed us yet!
* I discovered* these Japanese lovelies here at Etsy shop Little Happy things. Some of them even winged their way to Planet Baby – quelle surprise!
* I enjoyed* this exquisite post at sweet Tesca’s blog, Wohnwasabi. She’s one of my Blogging Your Way classmates and a newbie Planetarian. My parents have grown hydrangeas for all my life and I adore them. So Tesca’s post was just sublime to read and a feast for the eyes.
|Source: Just Something I Made|
I’m seriously tempted to give those cupcakes a try, not to mention these divine brooches.
|Source: Glorious Treats|
* I created* some pretty cards adorned with butterflies to send to some of you Planetarians, all over the world. Give me a gluestick, my cards and envelopes (for the locals, I stocked up on them at Chickenfeed – great value at 6 matching sets for $A2), my first butterfly punch (I’m on the hunt for more sizes and shapes) and some scrapbook paper and I’m set. I find it calming and almost meditative, as I sort out the colours, line up the butterflies and stick them into place. Then I pick up my favourite silver Lamy fountain pen and let my handwriting flow. I handwrite so seldom nowadays that it’s a pleasure to write in these little missives.
* I read this* uplifting post from the Brave Girls Club. Just what I needed to hear.
It’s something I’m *working on*, put it that way! If you would like to receive a little lift in your inbox each day, then click here to subscribe.
* I watched* Mr PB pluck this luscious strawberry from our garden. Nothing better, even warmed by the sun.
Here’s Joshie, showing some more of our garden’s plentiful bounty of potatoes and carrots.
Eek! So much for an early night and bloggy rehab…Let us all know what splendid things you’ve done this week – don’t you just love sharing goodness around?