Thursday 11 October 2012

My Etsy shop is nearly ready!

Well hello campers! I've been a bit MIA in Blogland this week as I've been absorbed in pulling together the final details for my little Etsy venture. My stars! There is so much involved. At least when you do things *my way* ☺. I know many others would leap in with much less preparation in the spirit of 'just do it', Nike-like. And there's the rub. I am torn between just starting and fixing things up as I go, learning on the job and starting off in the manner in which I'd like to continue. It's a dilemma, I'm finding. And I'm also battling my Voice of Doubt and his blandishments. Not to mention running the usual Affairs of State on Planet Baby. But I'm doing my best to ignore him and pressing on regardless. Here are a few peeks at what I've been up to.
I've been taking this.
And using these.
To make these.
Today I made these.
This is one of them, finished.
I'm relishing making this packaging.
And to finish, here's a part of the business card I've made. Quelle surprise!

Righto, back to work I go, ho-ho. Now my next post *should* begin with 'Ta da!'...
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...