Monday 20 August 2012

Let's recap: the posts you might have missed last week

Hello you gorgeous 549 Planetarians. I'm so relieved my commenting system is working again after last week's hiccup. Sorry about that! Just in case it caused you to miss my last posts, here are the links again:

Have fun meeting my gorgeous friend, and Planetarian, Mel. Her blog is a fabulous read - do have a look and say hello from me!

Here I explain how to choose a great photo of yourself to use as your avatar all over the web. Having one which you use consistently everywhere really helps make you stand out and become memorable to other readers.

It's one year since my Dad died - here are my thoughts.

Please come and say hello to me - I've missed you all over the past few days!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...