Well hello, you gorgeous Planetarians. Cripes, it's only a fortnight since I started my blogcation but I feel very out of practice. So peculiar. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who's asked how I'm faring.
I won't lie. We're doing it very tough on Planet Baby at the moment. I'm going to have The Big Talk with our bank manager on Monday to work out a better way forward - wish me luck! I am heartened, however, by the support so many of you have given Planet Joy so cheerfully - I adore making things for you. Don't forget custom orders are my speciality, especially with Christmas coming up - *wink*!
As promised, it's Post of the Month Club time again. We had 36 fantastic and varied entries last month. I haven't made my customary visits to you all yet but I enjoyed reading Kristin's thoughts on motherhood and the art of letting go. I feasted my eyes on Heidi's parents' enchanting garden and was transported. Caitlin spoke movingly about her thoughts on body image and Steph treated us to gorgeous photos of her little Bijou, painting.
Right, so the regulars know the drill but for any newbies, here's how we play it:
- Become a Planetarian (a follower of this blog) by becoming a Google Friend Connect follower (see my sidebar), by RSS or by email subscription (click on the icons under 'Want to find me?');
- Look through your posts for November 2012;
- Find the one you're most proud of;
- Edit it to add the POTMC button at the post's end (you can copy the HTML from my sidebar) to let everyone know that you write for the Club;
- Add your post to the linky at the bottom of this post; and
- Visit a few other (or as many as take your fancy!) Club members' posts to share the bloggy love with comments. Don't forget Operation blog love!
Let's see if we can top 36 entries this month. This edition will close publication on 14 December 2012.
Okay, time to crank up the presses - let's go!