Sunday 8 July 2012

Some Saturday soul food: Golda Meir

                              Source: crumpledenvelope.tumblr.com via Jane on Pinterest


Hello Lovelies. I'm just playing catchup with 'Some Saturday soul food' on a Sunday! I just had to get my last post on social media out of my head last night so this post was bumped down the batting order! I must say how interesting and varied your comments on it have been so far. Keep it up - it's fascinating to read your different takes on a topic which affects us all. 

For this week's soul food, I've chosen a quotation from Golda Meir, Israel's first female Prime Minister in the early 1970s.
Trust yourself. 
Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. 
Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
It's the affirmation I'm looking for, right now. After finishing my two e-courses on blogging and self-care, it's time I moved from the theory to the planning of the next chapter in my life, work-wise. 

I need to quieten my Voice of Doubt, ignore my detractors, back myself, close my eyes and leap into the unknown. Let's see where I land!

Tell me if this resonates with you. Is it blindingly obvious to you and something you've always done? Or is it a journey you've had to walk with many detours along the way? Looking forward to your thoughts, as always!    
Photobucket
PS Don't forget you can still join in the Post of the Month Club linky party until 14 July 2012. We've already had 40 fabulous entries - I'd love to read and discover some more brilliant blogs. Give it a go!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...