My goodness, hasn’t Blogger been a bad boy again this week? We’ve been unable to comment on each other’s posts, our followers gadgets have gone MIA – what is going on at Blogger HQ? Hmm. Anyway, we’re *inching* closer to finalising our Monopoly game on Planet Baby. Still no tenant for the rental house (no one even attended the inspection yesterday!), we settle on our new house tomorrow and sell our Sydney apartment in a fortnight. In between the craziness and packing, here are some splendid moments from my week.
*I feasted upon* this scrumptious raspberry macaron with a delicious hot chocolate with gorgeous fellow blogger, Sarah from Molly’s Maison, at Sweet Envy in North Hobart. We had such a fabulous time, catching up on what’s going on in both our lives and yours – we could have talked for hours about Blogland and everything you all get up to!
Here’s Sarah’s heavenly cupcake which she posted about here – isn’t it the prettiest thing?
* I discovered* this charming and delicate porcelain butterfly bangle made by the extraordinarily talented Australian ceramic artist, Pattie Murray.
Isn’t it just exquisite? Treat yourselves by looking at her online shop here for more of her Southern Ice Porcelain. This is definitely going on my wishlist. Are you reading this, Mr PB?!
* I enjoyed* sending off these little beauties to the winner of my giveaway, gorgeous Janette from My Sweet Prints.
I had such pleasure in wrapping them – it’s high time I posted about my passion for this little pastime!
* I created* a little bluebird for a precious friend of mine. Well, that’s ‘created’ in the loosest meaning of the word! Remember those sweet little white birdies I posted about here? I bought another one, selected one of my favourite shades of blue and my trusty paintbrush and set to work.
became this little darling.
She delighted me so much, I’m going to paint one for myself, ready to place in my *room of my own* in our new house – the anticipation is building!
* I read this* brilliant post ‘Stop waiting for ‘perfect’: 5 ways to attain happiness now’. Just the thing for a recovering perfectionist like me! Point 2 about ‘becoming your own person’ particularly resonated with me. And point 4 about doing things for myself is particularly apt – you know that, my friends!
* I watched* my gorgeous boys revel in their brotherliness amongst the autumn leaves. This has to be one of my favourite photos. Ever.
And I was blessed to have a rare photo alone with my precious girl.
Happy days indeed, sweet Planetarians! So, let’s see what surprises this week brings for me. Tomorrow I collect the keys to our new house – woo hoo! Let’s hope a tenant snaps up this rental house so we can start The Big Move….
PS Thanks to those kind souls who have voted for me in the Kidspot Top 50 bloggers competition. Given everything going on at the moment on Planet Baby, I've told the organisers I won't be competing for the Top 5. I have enough on my plate! I wish the best of British luck to my fellow bloggers who are still in the hunt and thank them for enjoying the ride with me.